19 November 2009

a month of gratitude

Today my cup runneth over with thanksgiving

::my favorite little pilgrim who stayed on stage at his kindergarten Thanksgiving program to sing songs with his class with a few tears in his eyes because he was trying to be a big boy

::a fair haired student who works terribly hard on his studies

:: a husband that takes care of me & loves going Christmas shopping on black Friday!!

::a brother that has inherited our father's teaching skills. he is a fantastic Sunday School teacher even if Sis. King says he is going to hell for not having regular FHE!

::a father that instilled in us a love of history and scripture & set the high standard of teaching Sunday School.....people in our ward still tell me that he was the best teacher they ever had.

::a dark haired child that ALWAYS has a mischievous grin and something funny to say

:: my book club girls!

::my sweet neighbors Miss Lou & Jerr who love my children as if they are their own grandchildren
















No comments:

Post a Comment