02 November 2009

Kindergarten Fall Fest

Thursday was the kindergarten fall fest. I spent all of Wednesday baking, making icing,making lollipops,and baking even more. We needed to bring dozens and dozens of cookies to decorated by the FBC Academy kids and things for trunk or treat & the cake walk at church. I thought I would never finish...but you know I am in heaven in the kitchen so it was fun! Of course it was worth the effort. Sawyer had a great time decorating cookies, taking photos, candy corn tossing, shooting hoops, and












face painting.











We even had an appearance by

Joe Dirt.

What a dad to make us laugh with a mullet....super mullet wig on! Who then went straight to the dentist for a root canal.




1 comment:

  1. Man, Kevin is an ugly girl. That picture is a classic. I'm still laughing as I type this.

    ReplyDelete