18 years ago I married a boy. A boy who made me laugh. A boy who I knew would be the best father. On that cold, winter's night, so many asked if I were nervous. Maybe it was my youth, but the answer was not one bit. I was young, but I knew marrying my best friend was right. Here are some of the reasons why...
- You are the funniest person I know. My cheeks hurt on a daily basis from laughing with you.
- You love your boys....from pinewood derby cars to advice to simply loving them.
- A chick flick doesn't scare you.
- You know how to fold in a batter.
- You "face painted" a spider web on your head just to make us smile....that and you want to tattoo one on said head.
- You bought me chickens and built them a wonderful home to live in.
- You can still spin on your back...and will at any moment, any place.
- Your laid back attitude evens out my OCDness...especially when it comes to our peeps.
- You are so intelligent...you can fix anything and seem to know Everything.
- You painted my kitchen turquoise even though you HATE painting.
- You always notice when I have something new on...actually that may be a bit annoying.
- I learn something from you everyday.
- I don't know a harder worker than you.
- You taught me to love Blizzards.
- Every time someone asks you for your telephone number, you spit Mike Jone's rap...281-330-8004.
- When your neck was hurt and we took you to the doctor. The form had a picture of a body and asked you to label where it hurt. You drew an arrow towards the neck and put "ouch" in a speech bubble.
- You love your mother and are willing to do anything for her.
- You give the best hugs & kisses.
May we live to sit in rocking chairs while watching our grandchildren play on our lawn. I love you to pieces!
Listening to at the Bonin Farm...River sung by Robert Downey Jr.