12 April 2011

bonin farm daybook


Outside my window... ~the sun is shining, the birds are singing, and a breeze is blowing. it is beautiful!

I am thinking... ~how much better i feel with this weight loss.

I am thankful for... ~that i have my great grandmother's quilts to snuggle under. so loved Nadine.

I am wearing... ~black tee, jeans, flip flops

I am remembering... ~what it was like to be a senior in high school. just how difficult it is to choose a college. a path.

I am going... ~no where, if i can help it!

I am currently reading... ~ Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand  little by little Court!

I am hoping... ~to get more time to read. i have never had this much trouble finding time.

On my mind... ~Summer vacation destinations

Noticing that... ~my sweet Cameron is turning into a man.

Pondering these words...~A true random act of kindness is one where you do not get noticed for the kindness you spread or did. Be kind for each act creates a rippling effect that is endless.


In the kitchen... ~more grilling, lots of lemonade, and board games. in the freezer...3 of our guinea hens and 1 rooster.

Creating...~special moments with each peep.


Around the house... ~landscaping, gardening, and mountains of laundry to be hung on my new clothesline. well new to me sort of. it was my mother's. have been hanging clothes with it since i was a child.

One of my favorite things... ~afternoon snack & chat with the peeps.

A picture memory to share...~
Sawyer holding the game ball he earned at last night's game.

He LOVES his 1st year of baseball.

1 comment:

  1. i would love to have quilts passed down in my family but my mother absconded with them and won't share :(

    also. i'm wearing the black tee, jeans, flip flops too...it's my uniform.

    have a good day!

    ReplyDelete