22 August 2010

me and mrs. jones

*
ready for his first day of 1st grade
*

*
sawyer bonin
1st grader
*
*
mom i have to bring an apple to the teacher
*
*
words of advice from dad
*
*
that is my boy with his 
"i love bacon" pin
on his backpack
*
*
mom following watching her grown up
guy march into school
*
*
in the home stretch
so excited to start this day
*
*
sawyer painted a canvas for mrs. jones
he is already in love with her
*
*
high fives 
mrs. j is so cool
*
*
me and mrs. jones
*

this morning we swung right back in our routine. breakfast...eggs & bacon (of course), backpacks packed, hugs and out the door....all happening with dad singing Me & Mrs. Jones the entire time! it felt familiar yet surreal. my baby is in first grade...real school. my oldest baby is entering his senior year with cameron a mere 2 years behind him. when did this happen?
a proud mama i am watching them grow and mature. 3 sweet boys with ideas and opinions of their own. all different yet the same. all kind, generous guys. all funny, keeping me in stitches. all leaving each morning with a piece of my heart with them.









No comments:

Post a Comment