17 February 2011

bonin farm daybook


Outside my window... ~the front yard is covered in Robins. 70 degree weather with a little sun. we are finally thawing out a bit.

I am thinking... ~about making a change. home schooling seems like the right path for us.

I am thankful for... ~simply put: my life. my relationships, my spirit, and the blessings that have been bestowed upon me.

I am wearing... ~blue shirt, black cardigan, GAP jeans, and zebra flats.

I am remembering... ~a terrific trip to Houston with my sweet sister-in-law Erin last year to Japan Fest. so looking forward to this year!

I am going... ~to have a fantastic weekend with my peeps...SOAR:Save Our Raptors (yay!), hiking the Big Thicket, a trip to the art museum, okonomiyaki at my brother & sis-in-law's home (yum!),     and lots of reading. maybe even the ballet...Snow White.

I am currently reading... ~Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand 

I am hoping... ~that my love is received by others.

On my mind... ~education for my peeps. are making the right decisions.

Noticing that... ~God is everywhere if we just look for Him...and listen.

Pondering these words... We all have our own life to pursue, our own kind of dream to be weaving, and we all have the power to make wishes come true, as long as we keep believing. 
Louisa May Alcott 

In the kitchen... ~lots of strawberry/banana protein shakes...maybe green shakes this week, pita pizza margherita, clementines and more clementines.

Creating...~peace and harmony

Around the house... ~paints, pastels, dogs, snacks, mud, and mucho smiles.

One of my favorite things ~homemade pizza

From my picture journal...

4 comments:

  1. Stephanie, you uplift and inspire so many of us with words spoken from your heart! We look forward to new posts. Thank you for brightening our day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh - let me know if you want to talk homeschooling!

    I can't WAIT for our book discussion about Unbroken. I'm still obsessing about it ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great things you are pondering...I am anxious to know more about your thinking with homeschooling!

    Great picture of your boots!

    ReplyDelete