20 March 2011

bonin farm daybook


Outside my window... ~sunshine! 

I am thinking... ~i have been away from this space for far too long. i needed to be silent for a while. to just be with my peeps. to just be with myself and my thoughts. it feels so good to be back.

I am thankful for... ~a sweet email from a blogger friend. it meant so very much. thanks Claudine!

I am wearing... ~jeans, green vintagish Schwinn tee, and keens.

I am remembering... ~to judge not.

I am going... ~on a hike with my mister in the morning. 

I am currently reading... ~ ugh! there has been no time to read. it is killing me!
i am diving in The Hiding Place ASAP. and i have been looking at a lot of homeschooling literature...Charlotte Mason is looking like a fit for us. decisions, decisions!

I am hoping... ~to get back into a rhythm in my home. Spring Break threw us off...but it was oh so fun. (spring break post coming soon)

On my mind... ~my sweet friend Marlo. she lost her father only hours ago. i know her pain and sadness and wish i could take it away for her.

Noticing that... ~things always turn out as they are supposed to be.

Pondering these words...~"Let children alone... the education of habit is successful in so far as it enables the mother to let her children alone, not teasing them with perpetual commands and directions - a running fire of Do and Don’t ; but letting them go their own way and grow, having first secured that they will go the right way and grow to fruitful purpose." 

In the kitchen... ~lots of grilling. so glad that Spring has sprung and we can enjoy the out of doors!

Creating...~pillows on the sewing machine. balance and purpose on the brain and soul. even deeper love for my mister in my heart and soul.

Around the house... ~SPRING CLEANING! washing, organizing, mending, planting...i love it all. 

One of my favorite things ~my Spring garden. we have started planting! only 5 types of tomatoes...is there a 12 step program for tomato addiction?!

2 comments:

  1. breaks are always good...and necessary...and being fairly new to blogging it's nice to know they are okay around here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Stephanie -- so glad the break was good for you!

    And you are welcome for the e-mail. If nothing else, blogger friends are there to make sure that when there is needed silence, that we still care, and "listen" through the silence just as if we were sitting together in person.

    Love the daybook...glad so much good is happening for you!
    Claudine

    ReplyDelete