14 July 2010

back in business baby!

whew has it been a long time! technical difficulties are ruining my life. a new computer is the first thing on my Christmas list! so much life has happened since i have last posted. where do i start? much thought will have to go into that. but for starters here is a 10 things list...

::my pals and the fun adventures we have been having...camping, girl's night out, and yes even square fish!

::spanish class...it is muey bueno

::summer reading

::playing with my peeps

::the developing of ClassSearch.com and the education it has been for me

::summer clothes

::surrounding myself with people who like me for me

::Dave Ramsey...listening to those cds have given us a spark to be savers and not spenders!

::lemonade

::endless possibilities

No comments:

Post a Comment